As a consequence of the extraordinary situation related to the corona virus the Company will hold the general meeting in such a way as to reduce the risk of infection as much as possible. Accordingly, the Company encourages shareholders not to attend the general meeting in person, but rather to make use of the ability to cast an advance vote or to vote by proxy.
Notice of attendance
Notice of attendance may be given electronically via this link or electronically via VPS Investor Services (www.vps.no), or by returning the attached attendance form (Appendix 2) to DNB BANK ASA, Verdipapirservice, postboks 1600 Sentrum, 0021 Oslo.
Shareholders may prior to the general meeting cast a vote electronically on each agenda item via this link or via VPS Investortjenester (www.vps.no) (Investor services) (Pin code and reference number from this notice of general meeting is required).
The deadline for prior voting is Sunday 18 April 2021 at 12:00 hours CET.
Up until the deadline, votes already cast may be changed or withdrawn. Votes already cast prior to the general meeting will be considered withdrawn should the shareholder attend the general meeting in person or by proxy.
Please find attached the following documents:
- Notice of the annual general meeting (NO: Innkalling til ordinær generalforsamling)
- The notice of attendance/proxy form – NO
- The statement of the nomination committee 2020 – NO
- Instructions for the nomination committee -NO
- Notice of the annual general meeting – ENG
- The notice of attendance/proxy form – ENG
- The statement of the nomination committee 2020 – ENG
- Instructions for the nomination committee – ENG
- Multiconsult Annual report 2020
- Multiconsult Sustainability report 2020