As a consequence of the extraordinary situation related to the corona virus the Company will hold the general meeting in such a way as to reduce the risk of infection as much as possible. Accordingly, the Company encourages shareholders not to attend the general meeting in person, but rather to make use of the ability to cast an advance vote or to vote by proxy.
The Annual General Meeting will be conducted as briefly as possible, and representation of Multiconsult’s Board of Directors and administration will be kept to a minimum.
No refreshments will be served and necessary infection prevention measures will be taken for shareholders attending in person.
The Company will take such measures as may be necessary to comply with governmental regulations in connection with the general meeting.
Notice of attendance in person is set out in the notice.
Casting of advance votes and submission of proxies must be received no later than 12:00 hours CET p.m. (Norwegian time) on 18 April 2021 as further set out in the notice. Attached you will find the notice to the General Meeting, including appendices.
All the documents to be processed at the general meeting, including the annual and sustainability reports 2020 are attached. The reports are also available on company’s website: www.multiconsult-ir.com.
Please find attached the following documents:
- Notice of the annual general meeting (NO: Innkalling til ordinær generalforsamling)
- The notice of attendance/proxy form – NO
- The statement of the nomination committee 2020 – NO
- Instructions for the nomination committee -NO
- Notice of the annual general meeting – ENG
- The notice of attendance/proxy form – ENG
- The statement of the nomination committee 2020 – ENG
- Instructions for the nomination committee – ENG
- Multiconsult Annual report 2020
- Multiconsult Sustainability report 2020
For further information, please contact:
CFO & EVP:
Phone: +47 916 89 661
Pål-Sverre Jørgensen, Group Treasurer & Investor Relations Officer
Phone: +47 416 11 161
This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5 -12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.
- Multi - Notice AGM Attendance proxy Statement - ENG.pdf
- Multi - Notice AGM Attendance proxy Statement - NOR.pdf
- Multi - Sustainability Report 2020.pdf
- Multi - Annual Report 2020.pdf